All content, materials, and intellectual property on the Neelaruns Institute of Confidence (NIC) website, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, videos, and audio clips, are the property of NIC or its content providers and are protected by international copyright laws.
Visitors to the NIC website are granted permission to access and use the content for personal, non-commercial purposes. Any use of the website’s content for commercial purposes, including reproduction, distribution, modification, or transmission, without prior written consent from NIC, is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names used on the NIC website are the property of NIC or their respective owners. Unauthorized use of these marks is prohibited by law.
NIC respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on the NIC website, please contact us immediately with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
- The URL of the page on the NIC website where you believe the infringing material is located.
- Your contact information, including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
NIC will promptly investigate and take appropriate action to address any alleged copyright infringement.
For questions or concerns related to copyright or intellectual property on the NIC website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 29-09-2023